Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Decoupage Gift Boxes with Helmar



Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share this cute gift box I made for Valentine's Day using Helmar's Decoupage.  I have a girl friend who made a bunch of gift boxes for Christmas some large, some small.  She used them for gift cards, clothing, all kinds of things.  I thought it was a brilliant idea and I've been wanting to make one since Christmas.

I used Helmar's Decoupage to adhere my Valentine paper onto my paper mache house.  It went very smoothly; I then used Helmar's Craft Glue to adhere all my embellishments.



Go on over to the Helmar blog and see more photos of my gift box project.  These make such great gift boxes.  For this one, I filled it with home made cookies.


Thank you for stopping by ....  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...