Monday, October 22, 2012

My "Life Memory" Mini is on Etsy

I am gradually getting around to posting some of the mini's I've created on my Kitsnbitscraps Etsy Shop :)

Here is another one Life Memories:  This pretty album was made with Basically Bare "Wonky Windows" chipboard album and Pink Paislee.

 
 
 
 
 
I have several other handmade items and some scrapbook supplies on my Etsy Shop too.  I am also working on a couple of Halloween albums and some Christmas albums.  I am just now getting back to scrapbooking.  I haven't really done anything the last 6 weeks and I really miss it.  I have been busy taking care of my hubby who got in a freak accident and thank you Lord he is doing so much better and on his way to recovery.  
 
Stop by my Kitsnbitscraps Etsy Store and check it out.
 
Thank you for stopping by, Happy Scrapping! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...