Thursday, March 23, 2017

New Baby Boy Onesie









Hi, Yes I am still at it; making Baby Boy Albums.  This is my fourth this month, the other three were custom made but this one is going on my Etsy store Kitsnbitscraps.  This album is made of all chipboard pages to look like a cute onesie.


I used a mixture of paper I had for baby.  I organize my paper in themes so these pages were in my pizza box labeled Baby Boy.


























This album is perfect for a baby shower gift or as your baby's first year to cherish.  Below are some close ups of some of the cute embellishments







This is the back of the onesie





If you are interested in buying this adorable mini baby boy album please go to my Kitsnbitscraps Etsy store.  There also might be some layouts or other albums you might be interested in.


Thank you for stopping by,  happy scrapping




Product Used:



Paper: Bazzill, K and Co, Karen Foster, Chatterbox, ; Ribbon: May Arts; Embellishments: Outlet Eyelets, Buttons Galore, Jolee,  Michaels, Paper House, Doodlebug.; Glue:  Helmar; Misc. die cut

p.s.  I didn't write down the manufacturer of the pretty toile paper before using it and I also cant remember the blue pin stripe and the peter rabbit paper.  If anyone recognizes it let me know :)  just curious 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...