Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Helmar Mixed Media Layout
























Hi, its my turn over at the Helmar blog and I am sharing this mixed media layout of my daughter's trip to Joshua Tree in California.



I decided to try painting my background for a rich bold look.  Below are some photos of my process:








Primed my cardstock with gesso


Taped off my page so that I would have a clean border


Mixed my colors to get a rich blue


Painted my base page


Used gesso and Crafter's Work Shop stencil to get my pattern, then dropped some black ink blots


Using Helmar Decoupage and Craft Glue to glue down my embellishments


Using Helmar Craft glue to adhere my chosen photos


This page was fun to create and using Helmar made it so much easier.  Hope you enjoyed my work today and please stop by the Helmar FB page and blog today.




Thank you for stopping by today,









Helmar Product Used:


Other Product Used:
Paper:  Bazzill, Reminisce (unwritten); Embellihments: Reminisce (unwritten); Stencil: Crafter's Workshop; Paint: Delta, DaVinci, Gesso:  ProArt; Art Basics: Misc: Micropens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...