Monday, February 29, 2016

Minnie Mouse Album with Helmar Adhesives





Hi, it's my turn over at the Helmar blog today and I am sharing a oldie but goodie.  I taught this album a while ago at one of the Orlando, Florida scrapbook conventions and ever since the class sold out several times I have been asked to remake this album.



I decided to use the Helmar Craft Glue for several reason, its sticks to everything including paper, ribbon, chipboard and embellies!




For more process photos please go on over to the Helmar blog today and say hello.  Below are the photos of the album.  Enjoy!




























Thank you for stopping by today, if you are interested in buying this Minnie Mouse Dress Album please go to my Etsy store  Kitsnbitscreations 





Helmar Product Used:

Other Product Used:
Paper:  Sandylion,Bazzill;  Ribbon: Creative Imaginations, May Arts, Embellihments: Sandylion; Flowers: Prima Marketing; Chipboard: Fancy Pants; Tools: Cricut, Ek Success, Misc: Micropens, Delta Paint, Colorbox Ink



1 comment:

  1. This album is just adorable!! What nice work you do!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...