Friday, January 22, 2016

New Foxy Midori Paper Clips and Helmar




Hi, today I would like to debut my NEW Foxy Faux Midori.   Yes another faux midori my daughter loved my last white and black midori so much she hi-jacked it.  Now I decided to make a standard size faux midori (5 x 8.5) with my foxy pattern purchased over on Etsy (The pink cow boutique) for myself.  I decided to go bigger because I carry a suitcase as a purse.

Please go on over to Helmar today and check out my post featuring Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive


I bought some cute buttons from Button Galore that went with the fox / forrest theme I was looking for, got out my button clippers and voila.  So easy after that.  Be sure to back up your buttons and paper piecings with felt to not only secure your paper clip to the button using of course Helmar 450 Quick Dry adhesive but also for a finished look.





I also made a cute Paper Piecing Fox and it is really very easy.  Draw your "model" then copy your image and start taking the image apart in pieces and start putting them back together in layers :)






I think these cutie  patootie paper clips came out so cute.  Yes I did buy one foxy paper clip from "The Creative Bee".  




Thank you for stopping by my small end of the blogger.  Happy Scrapping and Planner making.



Helmar Product Used:


Other Product Used:
The Pink Cow Fauxmidori; K&Co. Washi Tape;  The Creative Bee paper clips (fox); Bullet Journal by The yellow paper house, Art Basics Opague Matte modeling paste, ProArt Gesso, Memories Ink, Tim Holtz stencils, Buttons by Buttons galore, Misc: paper piecing drawn by knb, ceramic sunflower button, felt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...