Monday, November 09, 2015

Veteran's Day Card




Hi Everyone!

Today I have a card featured at Helmar.  Please go on over and say hello.  As you know tomorrow is Veteran's Day and I wanted to create a patriotic card using Helmar Adhesives.



I knew I wanted to use an American Flag so I went out and bought Tim Holt's "Flag Sketch" stamp and used Stampendous red embossing power to emboss the image on my card.



I fussy cut a soldier image that I found on the a free clip art site and I die cut some flags out of navy felt.  I glued this all together using Helmar 450 Quick Dry and lifted the soldier off my card with Helmar Zap Dots.


Thank you all for stopping by - please go on over to my post at Helmar where I have posted more photos.

Happy Veteran's Day to our American Heroes





Helmar Products Used:

Other Products Used:
Cardstock:  Bazzill; Stamp: Tim Holtz "Flag Sketch"; Embossing Powder: Stampendous "Holiday Embossing Kit"; Ink: Ranger "Emboss it"; Stickers:  Reminisce "Signature Series"; Ribbon: May Arts "sheer polka dot" Misc:  Kraft base card and envelope



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...