Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Nursery Album using Helmar


Hi its Baby Album time over at Helmar.  I designed this cutie patootie mini album using Helmar Craft Glue and also Helmar Zap Dots.


I bought a cute wooden giraffe at Michaels and then I found the pretty baby paper.  I knew that using the Paper House 3D nursery embellishments would bring this mini album together.


I had a great time creating this adorable mini album - I loved it so much I am going to make another mini for a baby boy, so be on the look out.  

Thank you for stopping by and happy scrapping ...


Helmar Products Used:

Other Products Used:
Paper House, Maya Road, Prima Marketing, Bazzill, Basic Grey, May Arts, The Paper Studio, Wood Giraffe (Michaels), Misc wood buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...