Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Baby Layout with Leaky Shed Studio Swirl



Hi, I created this cute Baby layout of my niece for Leaky Shed Studio today.  I do not normally scrap with lots of blank space but I knew I wanted several elements on this page; so I thought a plain background would enhance the photo, chipboard and paper piecing.  Plus I wanted to create something out of my wheel house.

Tips and Techniques:


I took out a white piece of Bazzill cardstock and sprayed some blue to go along with the color theme.


I then prepared my LSS chipboard with a couple of coats of Pro Art gesso.  I let it dry between coats.


I wanted my LSS chipboard to be yellow to add a complementary color to my layout.  So I embossed the all the chipboard with the yellow first.  


Then I decided to add sprinkles of the chunky white enamel in order to soften the yellow and give the layout a more shabby feel.



After preparing my chipboard and base for my layout I started to add my cute embellishments and paper piecing.




I love that photo of my niece and had a great time creating this layout for Leaky Shed Studio.  I hoped you enjoyed it. 

Leaky Shed Studio Product Used:


Other Product Used:

Bazzill, Helmar, Art Anthology, Stampendous, Ranger, Wow, MLYB, Pro Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...