Thursday, February 19, 2015

Steampunk Canvas Goodbye




Hi, today is my last post for Art Anthology, its been fun but time to move on.  Plus my next major project is to remodel my craft room so that is going to take a while.

So this month Art Anthology challenged us to make a steampunk themed project.  I decided to re-do a canvas that I was demoing at CHA and repurpose it.


I had originally planned on just adding to my pastel canvas but then decided to go grungy.  So
I went from this ...


To my steampunk inspired canvas.


I started with stone effects and stencils


Then added colorations spray


After, I added more stencils with a mixture of texture paste (stucco) and sorbet (mi bella)


Then I started adding layers of embellishments.




Thank you for stopping by today, happy scrapping ...



Art Anthology Product Used:
Sorbet: Mi Bella; Stone Effects: Lava; Colorations: Raider, Peacock Feathers, Waimea Bay; Dimensional Gemstone: Amber; Texture Paste: Amber; Stencils: Blossom, Bubbles, Inspired Grunge; Tools: matt, catalyst, gesso

Other Product Used:
Stampendous, Ranger, Basically Bare, Maya Road, Ideaology, 7 Dot Studio, American Tag, Faber Castell pit pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...