Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Retreat by the Shore with Art Anthology




Hi -  Today I am sharing my latest project using the fabulous Art Anthology products.  I decided to make a seashore inspired large tag with lots of color and layering.

Art_Anthology_Kitsnbitscraps_Veronica_Johnson_Colorations


Above I started with 2 4×7.5 tags.  I cut 4 inches off of one tag and sprayed both pieces with my Art Anthology Colorations.


Art_Anthology_Kitsnbitscraps_Veronica_Johnson_paste


Above I used the new Art Anthology “Stucco” texture paste and added Colorations “Waimea Bay” and mixed it so that I could use my new “Bubbles” AA stencil for my tag below.  I started to add layers of vellum, ribbon, jewels, my stencils and crystal dimension “Mermaid”

Art_Anthology_Colorations_Kitsnbitscraps_Veronica_Johnson_Sea1


Art_Anthology_Colorations_Kitsnbitscraps_Veronica_Johnson_Sea8


Art_Anthology_Colorations_Kitsnbitscraps_Veronica_Johnson_Sea


I hope you enjoyed my sea shore “retreat” tags.  Try some Art Anthology Colorations spray next time you decide to create a little mixed media.

Thank you for stopping by ….


10250874_10152030645366451_1418686337_n

Art Anthology Product Used:  
Colorations:  Waimea Bay, Grass, Peacock Feathers, Salted Caramel; Dimensional Crystals: Mermaid; Texture Paste:  Stucco; Stencil:  Bubbles

Other Product Used:
Helmar, May Arts, Ranger, American Tag, Prima Marketing, 7 Gypsies, Creative Imaginations, Bazzill, Cricut, Sea Glass, Shells, Charms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...