Monday, December 22, 2014

Art Anthology and Holiday Canvas



Hi, 
I would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays and share with you my Art Anthology Christmas Canvas using Stampendous stamps.  
I also used Art Anthology's new smooth and rough paste.  I am thinking these products have lots of flexibility and hoping  you feel the same.


My canvas is being featured over at Art Anthology blog today so head on over and see the rest of my step out photos.  Let me know what you all think.
Happy Scrapping, and Happy Holidays...

Art Anthology Product Used:  Sorbet: Big Dip ‘O Ruby; Velvet: Lagoon; Colorations: Studio Blue, Patience, Dimensional Crystal: Mermaid; Paste: Smooth, Rough; Gesso, Tools: matt
Other Product Used:  Stampendous (Christmas Diamonds), Copic, Helmar, Petaloo, Blick Studio, Rio Grande (crystals)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...