Saturday, November 29, 2014

My Scrapbook Music with Art Anthology


Hi Everyone, this month's Art Anthology Challenge is "MUSIC".  I personally love to listen to music when I am in my scrap room creating.  I usually listen to classic rock or Motown 60's music, sometimes though I love to listen to the spanish guitar.  Naturally I decided to design some journal pages with the spanish guitar in mind.  This is what I came up with.


My journaling pages are being featured over at Art Anthology today, go on over to the blog and check out my pages, let me know what you think.

Happy Scrapping

Art Anthology Product Used:
Sorbet: Black Leather Jacket, Kenyan Copper; Colorations: Raider, Guacamole, Paprika, Cinnamon Toast, Timeless; Gesso, AA wave tool, AA Palette Knife

Other Product Used:
Tim Holtz (Kraft Resist), Helmar, Copic, Faber Castell, Stabilo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...