Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Celebrate National Breast Cancer Month



Hi,
I am over at the Art Anthology Blog today.  I created an 8x8 canvas for our challenge this month with the AA design team.

My canvas is inspired by my friends that have had breast cancer and how very strong they were throughout their healing process.  They are confident, strong women and I am very thankful I have such awesome ladies in my life.

This is for you Michelle and Christine.  Love you girls.

 
Thank you for stopping by today.  Please go on over to the Art Anthology Blog and see more photos of my canvas and also what the other DT ladies have created for you this month.
 
Happy Scrapping ...
 
10250874_10152030645366451_1418686337_n

 
 Art Anthology Products Used:
 
Velvet: Cotton, Colorations: Patience, Raider, Sandcastle, Glorious, Heart, Hottie, Timeless,  Sorbet: Big Dip O Ruby,  Dimensional Crystal:  Peony, Blizzard, Guava  Stencil: Meridian

Other Product Used:
Helmar, Martha Stewart, Bazzill, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...