Friday, August 29, 2014

Back to School Journal Pages with Art Anthology

Art_Anthology_Kitsnbitscraps_Journal_Art_Pages



I love to read! I read at least one book per week so in honor of Back to School I created these two journal pages using Art Anthology.  For more photos of my journal I am being featured over at Art Anthology Blog so go check it out.

I used school themed paper and Art Anthology velvets to make my background and just started layering from there.  I added a hand cut banner out of paper and canvas because it reminds of school.

Art_Anthology_Kitsnbitscraps_Journal_Art_Pages1


I also used stencils, rub-ons and coloration sprays.



Thank you for stopping by ... I hope I have inspired you to try some Art Anthology paints.


10250874_10152030645366451_1418686337_n


Art Anthology Product Used: 
 Velvet: Mayan Gold, Tuxedo, Tango; Colorations: Juicy, Raider, Glorious ; Gesso
 
 

Other Product Used: 
 WeRmemory Keepers, Helmar, TH Ideology, Glitz Girls, Bazzill


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...