Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dragonfly Dream Album with Leaky Shed Studio and Altered Pages


Today I am sharing an album I made using Leaky Shed Studio and our partnership with Altered Pages.  The theme for the month was "FLIES".  If you have missed any of the projects that our Leaky Shed Studio designers have made please go on over to Leaky Shed Studios and see the awesome designers work from both Leaky Shed Studio and Altered Pages.


I received an ephemera kit from Altered pages with all kinds of goodies in it such as ribbon, fiber, transparencies, printed dragon flies, tags, pockets and specialty paper.  I decided to make this mini album below.

I chose to use the watch parts from Leaky Shed Studio as tabs for my album pages.  I painted them with metallic gold acrylic paints and decorated them with rhinestones and glitter.
 
 
 
I used this awesome Iron Leaf Corner from Leaky Shed Studio which I think has become one of my favorites.  I thought it was perfect for the cover of the album and added to the theme.
 
 
 
If you haven't tried Leaky Shed Studio chipboard yet .... you need to get some :)  Go on over to Leaky Shed Studio website and look around.  You can also get the chippies at Scrapbook.com.

Happy Scrapping, 


 
 
Leaky Shed Products Used:
Iron Leaf Corner

Other Products Used:
Art Anthology, Websters Pages, Pink Paislee, Bazzill, Helmar, Colorbox, DCWV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...