Thursday, May 22, 2014

Garden Junk Journal Folio

Today my eclectic junk journal is being featured over at Art Anthology

Please go on over to see the two videos that were published on their blog and youtube.  My theme and challenge was SPRING.  So I chose to make a treasured folio of what I see "Outside My Window"



I made a folio out of several manila folders and then I added gesso and old book paper.  I then proceeded to play with the Art Anthology paints.  It took me a while to make this folio and I had lots of step-out and also finished photos so I made two videos of my "Outside My Window" folio.



Here is the finished video:  Art Anthology Garden Junk Journal Part II




For Part I of the "process" and base of my folio before the embellishments please go to Art Anthology blog or click here for their youtube

Thank you as always for stopping by my little corner of the scrap world. 

Happy scrapping ...

Art Anthology Product Used:
Sorbet: Viridian, Baby Blue Eyes, Trolley Grey, Leaf; Velvet: Shamrock, Tango, Desire, Mayan Gold; Colorations: Peacock Feathers, Grass, Timeless, Glorious, Waimea Bay, Raider; Dimensional Crystal: Guava; Metal Effects: Silver; Gesso

Other Product Used:
Flowers: Petaloo, Prima Marketing; Chipboard: Maya Road, Fancy Pants, Sizzix diecuts; Ribbon: May Arts, Michaels; Stamps: Kaiser Craft, Maya Road; Paper: K&Co., (Tim Coffey), book paper, Bazzill; Tim Holtz: elastic loops, chit-chat words, Alpha Parts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...