Tuesday, April 01, 2014

The Secret is Out!

I can finally let everyone know the good news!  I am on the LEAKY SHED STUDIO  Design  Team!

 
 
They are an absolutely awesome company that makes ALL KINDS of beautiful chipboard.  Not only do they carry some Marion Smith and Julie Nutting but also tons of themed chipboard.  So you will be seeing a lot more layouts from me using the Leaky Shed Studio chippies.
 
Please come by the Leaky Shed blog and see what the other design team ladies have up their talented sleeves.
 
It all started with this little Guest Team lovely ... using Leaky Shed Julie Nutting doll and Leaky Shed garden butterflies.
 
 
Yay, happy me, doing the happy dance!  I  have already started my next project, all I can say is that it is Home Décor.  Please keep on the look out.  I will be very busy and LOVING it.
 
Happy Scrapping

2 comments:

  1. Gongratulation girl
    Hey I miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and welcome to the LSS team!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...