Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Guest Designer at Leaky Shed Studio!


I am so excited today!  I am the Guest Designer over at Leaky Shed Studio.  I decided to create a tag using Leaky Shed Studio's awesome chipboard Butterflies and their Julie Nutting doll.

For those of you that know me - you know I love making tags because they are little pieces of art.  You have the freedom with not a lot of time invested; to use all kinds of mixed media and layer to your heart's content.



I used the following below from Leaky Shed Studio, go on over and check out the products and blog featuring my tag!  I also posted a mini tutorial of my process when making the tag.

Classy Girl (4 in) - Julie Nutting
 
 
Spring Butterfly (small)


I hope I have inspired you to make a tag today and don't forget to check Leak Shed Studio for awesome chipboard.

Happy Scrapping ...

Leaky Shed Studio Product Used:
Classy Girl (4 in) - Julie Nutting
Spring Butterfly (small)

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...