Tuesday, February 04, 2014

New Valentine 5 Reasons Why I Love You



I have been a busy bee surrounded by lots of pink, red, white, hearts and flowers.  Valentine's Day is around the corner and I have one of my new albums is featured over at Basically Bare today.

I used lots of Basically Bare embellishments such as the Hearts, Fanciful Frames, Lovely Lock and key and of course the album Polly's Pocket.  I love using this album because there is so much room for photos and journaling opportunities.

 
 
 
There are 5 numbered tags throughout the album to prompt you to list your personal 5 reasons why you love your husband, friend, child or bestie.
 
Go on over to Basically Bare where I have posted more photos.  Thank you for stopping by, and Happy Scrapping ...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...