Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Blog Hop Winner

 
Merry Christmas from Florida where it is always Sunny.
 
Thank you all so much for playing along with our Christmas Blog Hop.  Both Beatriz (Amazing Grace) and I had a great time creating and sending out inspiration.
 
Now to the good part.  The winner will receive this mini album!
 
 

Drum roll ................. the winner is

CANDY GERACE

Congratulations!!!

Thank you for playing along with our blog hop, leaving comments and becoming a follower.

Please send me an email (link above) or face book me a private message with your address :)
 
 
I am giving EVERYONE notice now that Beatriz and I have been talking and I think we will have another Blog Hop for Spring, so stay tuned.
 
 
 
Merry Christmas everyone,
 
Thank you,
 
Veronica

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...