Friday, June 14, 2013

Round Two for May Arts Design Team

Oh my gosh!!! I am so super excited and actually to tell the truth a nervous wreck!  I was accepted to try out for Round Two to be on the May Arts Design Team eeekk!

I am so grateful and want send a shout out to May Arts thank you!  I have been a fan (as my friends know) of May Arts for years ...  I still am a big fan and have at least 3 shelves and lots of mega jars of ribbon, I am truly a ribbon hoarder.  I love having lots of ribbon on my projects for the texture, color and inspiration.

I also want to congratulate all the ladies that made it to Round Two.  There are some very talented ladies that tried out.  Here is the list

 
 
 
Written Finalists:
Veronica Johnson   (yeah I made it!)
 
Video Finalists:

 
Now to come up with something spectacular (the pressure is on).  Most likely I will be making a mini album because as you know -  it's my thing :)  Wish me luck I really am a fan of May Arts and it would be so awesome to get on their team.  Good luck to all the other finalists.

Its a good day!  Happy Scrapping ..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...