Monday, June 03, 2013

Kind of Cool

So I went to my local LSS because the owner and I have been talking about teaching for her and I started looking around her store and guess what I came across?

 
 

I thought that was pretty cool to have one of my albums on the back of the product packaging for Basically Bare "Oh So Mini" mix and match albums.

I posted this album on their blog when it was featured so here is a link to that album.  My "Memories" album of course was made from the Oh So Mini collection, then I added lots of techniques and Prima.

I also have this album I made below on the Basically Bare online store.  That's pretty cool too :)


Thanks for stopping by, I just wanted to share because for me I thought it was pretty cool.

Happy Scrapping ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...