Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bobunny Key Lime with Basically Bare Mini Album

Hi everyone! 

Its my turn again to be featured over at Basically Bare Blog.  Today I am sharing a really cute "Oh So Mini" album from Basically Bare using the new collection for summer from Bobunny "Key Lime".  This album turned out very bright and whimsical.  So perfect for summer, beaching it, or a cruise on the high seas.

I am also adding a special announcement today that I will be TEACHING this class for those of you that live in So. Florida.  I am teaching this adorable class over at Scrapbooking Depot.  There are only limited spaces so please call and get a seat, hopefully I will see some familiar faces there.

 
 
 
 
 
For a bit more info you can click above on my "classes"  and of course go to Scrapbooking Depot or call them.  I had taken a hiatus but am ready to start teaching again :)

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a scrappy day.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job! I love your work! I am your newest follower and looking forward to seeing more of your creative work!
    -Melin
    Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...