Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Custom Pages Done!

I have a very good customer and friend who has been ordering layouts from me for a long time.  Here are the latest two page layouts she wanted me to make for her.  I am waiting for the glitter to dry before I mail them.  I originally made these a while back but of course I no longer had the paper but I think these came out cuter plus I added extra embellishments.  As my friends always tell me, I can't leave well enough alone, I always have to change things up.  :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I have some new layouts, albums and supplies up on my Etsy Store Kitsnbitscraps.  I recently sold ALOT of albums, so I better get my behind in gear and start making some more Premade Albums!!  Come see the store, maybe you'll see something you like.
 
Happy Scrapping ....
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...