Monday, January 07, 2013

Lots of New Listings on my Etsy Store

Hi, I hope everyone is having a good New Year so far.  I wanted to start off my New Year by checking off my to do list.  One of which was to post lots of supplies and new handmade items on my Etsy Store Kitsnbitscraps!

Well so far I have been able to just that.  I still have more to add and have been trying to add at least one per day!  I also have plenty of other items on my to do list but for now I am concentrating on one resolution at a time LOL.

So I added lots of scrapbooking supplies on my Etsy store.  And also some cute hand made items.  One of which is this adorable "Happy Heart" mini album.  This album is compact and so cute.  I used the Basically Bare "Tiny Tabs" mini album and Christy Tomlinson's/Pink Paislee "She Art" collection.  I really love her work, she is so talented.  For some of the embellishments I sprinked in some embellies from Heidi Grace.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This album turned out so cute, check out my "Happy Heart" album at my store.  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...