Wednesday, December 12, 2012

This is "SEW" cute

I already had posted this album over on the Basically Bare blog back a couple of months, but I was looking at it today and I have to say ... I really love this album.  I had some vintage trinkets that my G'ma Elsie had given me and so I think I got attached to this album because of the mementos.  Also because I think it turned out "SEW" cute.

So I am sharing this little treasure on my blog with you today. 

 
 
 
The cover is made from two acrylic pages from the "oh so mini" albums that I hand sewed together
 
 
These two tags that I made from the Tim Holtz "Kraft Resist" are sandwiched between the two acrylic pages from the Basically Bare "Oh so Mini" album pages
 
 
The pocket on this page is made from (G'ma's) vintage snap packing.  There is also a vintage button packing tag in the pocket
 
 
stamped "tape measure" tag stamped with Impression Obsession.  I always try and pick one element that I place through out my album.  For this "Sew Cute" album is was the tags I stamped with the "tape measure" rubber stamp
 
 
Tape measure stamp using staz-on on the Basically Bare canvas page
 
 
I used the 7 gypsies tissue paper for my ruffle.  The button on the top is from Jenni Bowlin.  I LOVE those buttons
 
 
 
The dress form is from Basically Bare.  I "dressed" up the form with wood buttons, some paper and lace.  How cute is that?
 
 
 
The Tim Holtz Kraft Resist and the October Afternoon paper has really enhanced sewing theme
 
 
I love using buttons whenever I can.  These buttons are from
October Afternoon
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and letting me share my love of making albums with you.
 
Happy Scrapping ..
 
Supplies:
Basically Bare: Oh So Mini Album, Dress Form

Other Product Used: October Afternoon, Prima Marketing, May Arts, Ideaology, Jenni Bowlin, 7 gypsies

1 comment:

  1. This album is sew cute Veronica. I love all the details and the colors. I especially love the skirt on the mannequin made out of buttons! Very clever :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...