Thursday, October 25, 2012

Simple Joys Mini Album

Well, I am on a roll .... I posted another one of my mini's on my Kitsnbitscraps Etsy Store. 

 
The front page of this mini is acrylic which comes with your "Simply Shapely" Basically Bare album.  I just took the binding apart and put the pages in the order I wanted.  I also cut he acrylic page in half and embossed through my sizzix Big Kick using a cuttlebug emobssing folder.
 
 
Here is a closer look at the acrylic cover.  I used the Basically Bare "Fanciful Frame Set" and embossed it with Stampendous embossing enamel.  I really love that look
 
 
I used some micro beads on some chipboard letters.  You really need to use white tacky glue or similiar to glue on the beads.  The reason is you need the glue to stay wet longer so you can push in the beads. 
 
 
 
 
I really had a great time making this album.  I hope you like it as much as I do.  Go check out my Kitsnbitscraps Etsy store for more of my handmade albums.
 
Happy Scrapping
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...