Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Guest Designer over at Sweet Stamp Shop

I know its only the first week of August but I have been runninng around like a chicken without its head!  Anywho I had meant to post this earlier but my schedule got the best of me.

I have happy news!  I am a guest designer over at the Sweet Stamp Blog!  whoot whoot.  My spot will not be till November but I cannot wait to get started on some cute cards!

Please go check out the Sweet Stamp Shop blog!  So many cute projects are posted there!

 
 
A good way for us to add lots of new faces to
the blog is to feature guest designers - and BOY
do we have a great line up!
(in no particular order)

I'm pleased to announce the last additions to
our sweet team - our guest designers!
Ashley H.
 
Take a moment to check out their blogs and say hi!
 
Thank you Sweet Stamp Shop!  I am thrilled!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...