Thursday, April 19, 2012

Paper Niche April Monthly Kit

The Paper Niche April Design Team kit was totally awesome this month.  I usually do not scrap with "pink" but I really loved my Pretty in Pink Glitz Paper collection.  Add some ink and bling and "poof" I have a pretty layout :)




Since all my papers and goodies were already out on my craft table and I lots of "torn" pieces that were extra ... I decided to make a card.


I embossed (with Lindy's Stamp Gang) a butterfly on my canvas tag


 

Other product I received and I used to make this layout and card were the Prima Marketing flowers, and some May Arts ribbon, and Zva Creative bling.  Oh and I cant forget my favorite embelly that came in my kit.  The prima wood clocks!

Happy Scrappin

2 comments:

  1. beautiful layout and card Veronica. I love the embossed butterfly on the tag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, a very pretty, girly layout and soft feminine card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...