Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Easter Blog Hop Day Four!



Oooohhh, my blog hop is going by sooooo quickly.  We are half way into our 8 day Easter Hop. 

Don't forget to become a follower, leave me a comment, and visit my blog hoppy gang below.

Natasha Goss - http://www.thequeenofbling.blogspot.com

Liz Martinez - http://scrappinglizzie.blogspot.com

Mindy Gallagher - Prettylittlepaperlove.blogspot.com

Beatriz Guzman - http://beatrizguzman58.blogspot.com/


Today I have a paper pieced layout for you.  HOPPY EASTER









I love using 3D elements on my pages such as the cute lady bug button above.  Hope you enjoy and I will see you tomorrow!

Toodles,

19 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous~must have taken you forever to complete it!!! Love all the little details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful layout, love all your details. Happy day 4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this layout is awesome! I love all your details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Easter layout is just beautiful. I could just picture my photos on these pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:09 AM

    so cute,love the basket and fence,peg isler

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and detailed. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty layout! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! Fabulous page!!! Love the buttons and eggs!!! The bunny and chick are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous l/o, love the cute bunny and chick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a adorable 2pgr...love all the whimsical characters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable layout!! I LOVE it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whew...pretty..lots to look at and enjoy...loved my easter parade just looking through the card..lots of work..enjoyed

    ReplyDelete
  13. How super cute is that....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super Cute Veronica!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all the attention to detail! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Skrapperauntie10:45 AM

    Love your Easter layout!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is the most adorable page I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...