Friday, March 30, 2012

Paper Niche Monthly Kit Sneak Peak

It's that time again where I show you some teasers.  I just have a couple small sneak peaks for you today.  But you are going to LOVE this month's Design Team Kit from the Paper Niche.  I wish I could give you some of the manufacturers we are getting in this kit because that ALONE would sell it.  

I will tell you this though, I worked alot with pink this month and I usually dont do that.  But hey, with my design kit from Paper Niche this month it was Easy Peasy!



Cute butterfly right?  Well I can tell you that I embossed it using the Lindy's stamp gang embossing powders which we have a ton of @ the Paper Niche.  The embossing powder didnt come with the kit ... but that doesnt mean you can't run on over and get some!



Hmmm, I wonder if you can guess what I am showing you here?  I can, but then maybe its cuz I made it LOL.

Be sure to go to the Paper Niche blog to see the REVEAL for our April Monthly Kit.

Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...