Monday, December 05, 2011

Day 5 of 25 Days of Christmas Blog Hop

Its Monday and we have inspiration for those Monday blues! We hope you are in the Christmas spirit and we are helping with that :)

So yesterday I said that I had been inspired by Tim Holtz christmas tags, so today I will be showing you some tags that I made.  Tim Holtz is amazing and he is very inspiring, I used alot of Tim Holtz inks, die cuts and ranger products.  I also love taking bits and pieces of leftover kits or just odds and ends that are left over after my album making frenzy. 

I hope I can inspire you to make some Christmas tags too.  Now go on over to see what the amazing Bea has in store for you.  She is so talented and I have seen her at work.  That girl is FAST!!  Check her out for our DAY 5 of our 25 Days of Christmas.

Thank you for all your lovely comments, I love it!!












Thank you everyone for participating ... Happy Scrappy Day 5!

Come back and see what Beatriz from Amazing Grace and I have for Day 6. 





14 comments:

  1. wow...... your tags are just fabulous!!!! Love every single one of them. Your details never cease to amaze me. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas tags! They really get you in the Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tags! You just got me in to, lol, I going to make some!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Day 5...love the tags and they make it easy to get started on a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Work!!!

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are talented to!!! Love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. VERNONICA..THESE TAGS ARE ALL AMAZING...OMG IT MUST OF TAKEN SOME TIME BECAUSE THEY ARE GORGEOUS!!

    Mickey

    mickeysworld01@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Luv them. You are so creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:13 PM

    wow!! the snowman tag took my breath away! I love all things snowmen! cgreer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tags!!! Love your attention to details!!! Looking forward to day 6!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great details in your tags. They are beautiful!
    Veronica
    vballen@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Veronica, this tags are so cute, love the blue one, all the detalis are super cute!!!
    Love
    Karla U

    ReplyDelete
  13. These tags are so awesome and make mine look so plain... these are like a gift in itself! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...