Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 17 of 25 Days of Christmas Blog Hop

Oh My Gosh, its Day 17!  Today I am showing the rest of my Noel Christmas Album using My Little Yellow Bicycle.  I dont make too many of these kind of albums because they take a long time and during the Holidays there just isn't enough time.  Each page has at least four tags and 5 places for photos and or journaling.  So if you really look at each page individually you will notice all the details that go on just the one page.  So imagine how it takes hours to make a full album :)

Please stop by my talented friend Bea's Amazing Grace blog and see what she has for us today.

This is where we left off yesterday ...


















Thank you for stopping by and playing with me.  Please dont forget to leave me some sweet comments.  I am off to make another mini :)  I just bought a cute Maya Road chipboard mini and having snowy ideas running through my head.  Happy Scrappy Day 17 and see you tomorrow for DAY 18!

15 comments:

  1. So pretty! So much detail. Luv allnodnthem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica, wao I know that this Mini take a lot of time, but the final resolte is adsolutly adorable, I love this Mini
    Karla U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veronica, what can I say? This is another master piece!!!!!! I love all the details and yes, I know it takes lots and lots of hours to do this project. Thanks for sharing and Happy 17th day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the mistress of minis! So many details and pockets and pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow each day I come and look at these albums and I am amazed at how beautiful they are. TFS your talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS ALBUM...LOVE THAT RED SHEET MUSIC!

    MICKEY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:34 PM

    this is truly a stunning album! love all the details. every day is like a gift!!cgreer

    ReplyDelete
  8. This album is so unique. I love the page with the border at the bottom as well as your tags.
    Veronica
    vballen@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! Love all the special details!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, beautiful your work is amazing!!!
    cecy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! its beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous12:41 AM

    They just get better and better,Peg Isler

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, WOW! I am WOW'd over!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful Christmas album. I know lots of work went into this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! What a work of art.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...