Monday, December 26, 2011

25 Days of Christmas Blog Hop WINNER

Hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and a very Happy Holiday.  I wish you all health and happiness for the New Year.  Thank to everyone that played along with Beatriz and I on our blog hop and thank you so much for all the sweet comments.

The winner of my Graphic 45 Christmas album is:   DEBBIE (Two lady bugs from china blog).  Debbie please send me an email with your mailing addy.  Congratulations!!

I feel so blessed and grateful for all my new followers and comments that I think I will draw two more names tomorrow for some 2nd and 3rd prizes.

Merry Christmas and come back tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. wow.... we made it! I feel the same way as you, I will also give away two more prizes. Love ya much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veronica, thank you and Beatriz for this opportunity to be inspired by your talents. I'm looking forward to your next blog hop. And congratuations to Debbie--we are two lucky ladies today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veronica, thank you so much for the 25 days of inspiration. I can't wait to make some!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...