Friday, August 05, 2011

Maya Road CHA Project

Maya Road is one of my favorite manufacturers, they have great chipboard mini albums that I love using.  Well, I was lucky enough to go to their CHA Class (courtesy of Tammy @ the Paper Niche).


Isnt this the cutest ever!!!!

Well I changed mine up a bit because as my friends always say "can't leave well enough alone"  I always have the NEED to change and add to everything - I even do it when I make an original design then asked to make it to a kit - yep, I change it again!!   So here is my version of the class project


I added some words and a couple of "extra" embellies.  I really love this atc shadow box, it makes me happy.  So Maya Road was nice enough to give us full packs of the very cute embellies they used in their project and I had enough left over to make an album.  I added some scraps of extra's I had in my studio and came up with this cute album.  I even had some extra wire to pop up my very cute bee that I stamped with Maya Road stamps.




I get such a thrill when I use up my scraps and little embellies that I have laying around just begging to be used.  Hope you enjoy.  Happy Scrapping.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful projects, Veronica! I'm totally in love with those cute bees!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...