Sunday, July 31, 2011

Saturday @ the Paper Niche

Whoot whoot, I had a great time taking Ingvild Bolme's class on Saturday.  The Paper Niche was soooo busy, Ingvild class was very popular.  I didnt get to catch up as much as I wanted with everyone I saw that came to take the class, but I did take some pictures. I also met some ladies that came all the way from Brazil to take Ingvild's class with us.

Here is a pic of the project I did with Ingvild.  I plan on making this mini into a wedding album.



Here is a pic of Invild and me hamming it up


These are my friends Olga and Karen


This is my friend Glenda


Here are the Brazilian ladies I met


Lisa, my BFF


I am busy working on several projects at the same time, and hope to give you some sneek peeks soon.  Thank you for stopping by.





3 comments:

  1. Wow, lucky you, meeting Ingvild!! LOVE your project!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Veronica....how I wish I too could of taken that class! Look forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how your project from Ingvild's class turned out! Must have been an awesome class!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...