Thursday, April 07, 2011

Paper Niche April Kit Revealed!!

I wanted to show you a layout I did with this month's kit from the Paper Niche

This is a photo of my girlfriend Lisa and I at the Paper Niche playing with colors (copics).  We always have a silly time together, well mostly I am the silly one, but she puts up with me :)


We received (as usual) lots of product including the beautiful BoBunny Gabrielle collection.  I just love those butterflys!!! 



Gine our DT coordinator also put in some chipboard diecuts!! I love playing with chipboard.  You have to check out the Niche if you live in the area they have an AMAZING collection of accucut dies!!!  I painted the above chipboard leaves, then I used a roller-doodle I had from glitz to give it some interest.  Finally I used glossy accents to brighten up the color.


We also received a pack of the PRIMA canvas alphas.  I love the extra dimension and texture that these alphas give a page.

Be sure to check out what the other ladies have done with their April Kit.  :)  will post more "reveals" of my kit later. 

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...