Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SING Chipboard Mini Album

I have been so busy lately but wanted to show you at least some pics of my newest album that I am working on.  I used my Paper Niche March Kit and just added a few things like charms.  We received a prima canvas heart from the donna downey line which I was thrilled about.  I used a mask and glimmer mist from tattered angles, then I stamped it with the kaiser music notes stamp that was in my kit.  To fiinish I used acrylic paint to outline some of the negative image and then used distress ink around the edges.


The cover.  The canvas heart is secured on 3 sides so that it forms a pocket for my tag.




This is one of the pages.  All my mattes are doubled matted and sewn



Some of this thick maroon colored jute fiber was in my kit so I just glued some in a circle to create a nest, then I added some pearls inside for the eggs.

Thank you for looking, more picture to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...