Saturday, March 19, 2011

PFOP TeAM CHaLLeNGe

We are starting two Team Challenges at Pocket Full of Papers.  The first will be


Every Monday the PFOP team will be posting a speciality of theirs, something that represents them individually.  So please be sure to check us out weekly.

The second Team Challenge starts tomorrow and centered around Spring.



We will be posting over at the PFOP blog for new arrivals that are blossoming so come on over and get to know the PFOP ladies.

Here is a peek of one of my spring items that I plan on showcasing ...


I made the album with an electic assortment that I had left over from my PAPER NICHE Monthly Kit.  I added my standard buttons, ribbons, brads and fiber which is a must have for me.

Thank you for looking and have a creative filled weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...