Sunday, February 06, 2011

Paper Niche February Monthly Kit REVEALED

The kits are ready to ship and I am able to finally do my Paper Niche Monthly Kit Reveal.  Here are the projects I did with my kit.  Again, I just wanted to say that this kit was soooooo packed with goodies, bling, flowers, ribbon, buttons and lots of paper.  It was such an easy kit for me to use and I loved EVERYTHING I got which made it so fun to use.













All the design team's sample are up at the Niche so if you want to get up close and personal with the kit - stop by the store.  Thank you for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Veronica. You really rocked this kit !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work! Love everything you did with the kit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...