Thursday, December 16, 2010

Season's Greetings PINK Album

I finished the last touches on my final Christmas Album for the year.  I already feel a little weepy ... after all the preparing, excitement, parties and anticipation of Christmas I always feel a little sad when the tree has to come down and the Holidays are past.  So I am putting away all my lovely Christmas embellishments and paper (boohoo) until next year.

Here are some of the pages in the Season's Greetings Album







For more pictures of this album, or if you are interested in it click here  Season's Greetings.

Thank you for looking and HAPPY HOLIDAYS

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Veronica :)
    I love how you are always finding new ways to go the extra mile!!
    Best wishes and Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cute. I love all the pink, and I agree you go the extra mile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Como todos los tus trabajos, es precioso. De vez en cuando vengo a ver lo que has hecho y todo me parece muy muy bonito.

    Feliz Navidad desde España.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet album, Veronica!! LOVE the colors!

    XXXJenneke

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...