Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Working like a little Elf

Just wanted to show you a sneak peak of what I have been doing the past week instead of blogging.  I have been busy making christmas albums for our PFOP team challenge.




I have been working on two albums, one in light colors and pink and the other in deeper reds and greens.  One has acrylic snowflakes and shaped pages and the other is a really cool pocket interactive technique that my good friend daphna Justintime design taught me.  Love my scrappy friends because you are always able to learn from them.

Dont forget to check out PFOP those girlies are very talented and I am happy they are letting me play with them on their team.  They have some nice albums and pages posted this week.  So dont miss out because the albums sell fast.

I also wanted to mention that I am getting ready to teach in LA with my very sweet friend Amy Muffoletto.  She just opend a REALLY REALLY cute store called CREATE 365 in Lafayette and she has asked me to teach a couple of classes for her on Dec. 10th and 11th.  You must check out her store!!!  Look how cute it is







I will post more on these classes later, but what I will tell you now is that one of the pages I designed was with the Nikki Sivils "Willie Bee" collection.  Nikki was generous and kind as usual and sent me a whole box of Nikki products to give away to those ladies that take the classes.  Whoo Hoo!!  Thank you Nikki!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...