Saturday, August 07, 2010

Scrapbook Dream Vacation @ Disney Orlando

Every year I get my own mini vacation in Orlando with Dream Events and I always have such a great time.  Nancy Bohrer who organizes these scrapbooking events all over is so nice and she makes sure that everyone has a good time.  The packages include staying at the Contemporary Resort at Disney and also includes meals, crop time, give aways, fun and games.  I totally recommend it.

For the past four years I have been teaching classes at this fun filled get-a-away and this year I am offering a full album and a cute two page layout.

Family Faves


This album used is the Chatterbox Wood Album filled with 12 chipboard pages designed using Chatterbox "Together" collection.  I love all of the Melody Ross designs, I think her collections are awesome.


Life Is Good

This is a two page layout with lots of paper piecing.  In this class we make our own bear (which I hand drew) and make our own flowers.  It is a two hour class, so we will have to work fast to get it done.



As I mentioned before, I ALWAYS have a blast on my Scrapbook Dream Vacation and I think you will too.  I think there are some seat available so go to the website and check it out.  Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

  1. OMG...what is that? It's amazing...I loved these albums! xoxoxo...I'm following you now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...