Wednesday, July 07, 2010

My Paper Treehouse JULY KIT with IOD

Whoo Hoo - I have my July kit from My Paper Treehouse and I am in LOVE.  We received so many awesome goodies I am jumping up and down right now.  I just finished making this cute album using some of the product that I received.   The album is from Punky Sprouts and the paper is from IOD!

I am in charge of doing the "Designer Add-on" this month so if you sign up for it you will receive all the "extras" that I used to make this album including a bottle of glimmer mist!

Here is a sneekie peekie of my album


Sign up early for your kit through My Paper Treehouse so you wont miss out.  Also check out what the talented ladies are doing with their kit and pick up some inspiration!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...