Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Cards

I wanted to post the cards that I made with the My Paper Treehouse June Kit.  There was so much Jillibean Soup in the kit and I loved all the patterns.  I still have product left over from the kit even after making 6 pages and 2 cards, so I definately will be making some more cards with what I have left.

Here are my cards



This card I used as a sample for a challenge over at My Paper Treehouse, so go on over there and play along with us.  The challenge is a recipe and all entries are to be in by saturday.  The winner will be announced on Sunday and they will win some rub-ons and a bottle of stickles.


1 comment:

  1. Fabulous cards... I used my leftover scraps to make my mini book!!!! Your cards are adorable.. love the little birdie....Big hugs,Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...