Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Baby Girly Girl Album

Yes, its true I have another PFOP Challenge listed!!!  I dont know what got into me, but I made another album for the challenge.  This one is a chipboard shaped baby stroller album and I added tons of flowers, ribbon, and bling.  It turned out pretty darn cute.  The only thing is that it was very gloomy and rainey here in sunny S. Florida so my pictures are crummy :(    BUT, the album is sooo cute - especially in person.  Lots of my friends have told me that my pictures never do my work any justice.   One of these days I will have to buy a better camera and OK take some lessons.

Anywho, here are some of my pics below.








If you want to see more, go to Baby Girl.

Thank you for looking

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! :) I love the shape and the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...