Saturday, January 30, 2010

Week for Challenges!

So this has been a week for challenges - twice in one week! 

I am pretty much done with my challenge for PFOP design team ... will post pictures soon.   Then earlier in the week I was asked to do a layout with these papers -



I wasnt really given any parameters other than using these papers .... hmmmm.  So I accepted the challenge, now I have to think about what the heck am I going to do?   I thought maybe I would look around for a sketch, which actually is another challenge for me, because I have never used one. 

So .... here I go stepping out of my comfort zone and will try to make something with a sketch :)  wish me luck!!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun. Looking forward to your PFOP project. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...