Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Mermaids are Coming!!

This is a sneak peek of my next project. I am using the brand new "Scrap Within Reach" papers which even though it wasnt meant to be for an underwater layout ... for me it fits (LOL). You will see what I mean when I finish the layout.

I am using some of the "Paper Boy" collection and some of the "Cottage" collection for the layout. I also used alot of Mark Richards bling which has a great selection and is very reasonably priced.



I am packing to go to the Orlando Scrappers Dream Vacation where I will be teaching two classes, so I will not finish this cute mermaid layout till I get back. So in the meantime, check out the cute DOUBLE SIDED papers from Scrap Within Reach


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet mermaid. Love the papers you're using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥LOVE♥ your mermaid!!!
    Can't wait to see the layout.

    Have lots of fun in Disney ~ looking forward to hearing all about it ;-).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...