Monday, July 13, 2009

CHA SNEAK PEEKS! From Nikki Sivils

This company is BRAND NEW and has several lines that they are debuting at CHA. WOW they are fabulous!!! I WANT THEM NOW. Ok, I guess I will have to wait, but boy are they cute or what!! You can do so much with these adorable papers, I dont know which one I like better, I can't choose .... guess I will have to buy them all (LOL) see how easy it is to talk myself into things.


This is called "Victoria's Street" How cute are those house and what about the trees!! I love trees.


















This one is called "My Sweet Cherry Pie" I love cherry pie dont you? I love, love, love the cherry paper!!



















This collection is called "Henry's Brillance." So you already know how much I LOVE OWLS, you know I will be getting some of this. I love the colors ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...